1. Do send a PDF comp along with your quote request, for thorough advice and project planning.
2. Do include a final preview PDF when uploading your finalized native files for production.
3. Do make sure your images have enough resolution at the actual size you are using them.
4. Do look at color under controlled conditions such as a 5000K light source.
5. Do ask for a digital dieline, to build your pocket folder.
6. Don’t forget to proofread everything.
7. Don’t buy the JPEG when purchasing stock photos. Buy a TIFF when possible.
8. Don’t compress image files.
9. Don’t stylize fonts. Select the desired style from the font menu.
Thanks to New Page Paper Company for these helpful tips.